Each stage of the funnel takes the buyer one step closer to making a purchase.
What is a Sales Funnel?
sales funnel will be made up of a series of steps that consist of various marketing assets, for example, social media campaigns, landing pages and email.
Sales funnel software can provide you with a holistic view of your sales and marketing efforts
Sales Funnel Examples
A sales funnel for an entrepreneur offering online courses in marketing might look a bit like this:
- User sees an ad on Facebook offering SEO tips with a call-to-action that states: Download my complete guide to SEO
- User is directed to a landing page where she can download the guide and opt-in to receive the entrepreneur’s emails
- The next day she receives a newsletter which contains a link to the courses offered
- The user signs up to one of the courses
- She continues to receive newsletters with discounts on course fees and signs up again
All of these actions in the buyer’s journey will be tracked in the sales funnel software used by the entrepreneur, meaning that she can see clearly at exactly which point users are dropping off and where they’re converting.
When to use Sales Funnel Software
If you are just starting out then using sales funnel software might be a great fit for you as your upfront costs can be kept to a minimum.
Best Sales Funnel Software Till This Year
- GetResponse – All-in-one machine
- Kartra – Great for agencies
- ClickFunnels – Unlimited contacts
- Keap – Plenty of options
- Wishpond – Good looking templates
- Thrive Themes – Good value for money
- Leadpages – Collect unlimited leads
- Landingi – Great looking landing pages
- Instapage – Sophisticated A/B testing
Webgator make effective sales funnel that manufactures leads.Find Instant Quality Results Now! Get Best Sales Funnel.